mag 9.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamfor3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking for a mag9.5 for a return for my new 90 gal
Where is the cheepest place to get one?

Well, I would start by checking the sponsors on this website....they usually have pretty good prices. And then I would check ebay for sure.

This is a great pump and you will be very pleased with it.

Moved to hardware/equipment forum:

I bought mine from www.bestnest.com and was very happy with the quick service and prices ($89.99 free shipping). They provided the pump and the foam pre-filter in a new box within 2 days regular ground shipping. They also sell the plastic pre-filter if you prefer that.

They are out of Ohio so it should get to you just as fast (I'm in VA)

I'd recommend premium aquatics as I've purchased from them before.

WOW....that is a great price on the 9.5 at premium aquatics. GREAT price....I just bid on one the other day on ebay....If I don't get it for less then 69.95 I think I will be ordering from them!!!! Thanks for the info!

That is a great price, also just as a heads up premium aquatics ground shipping for the Mag 9.5 is $10.35 (also good) and grand total is $80.30

From the reviews one person said it didn't come with the pre-filter though (which they also sell for $6.95) so you might want to double check that if it is important to you.

Also for anyone living near Indianapolis, IN you can pick up from them directly and not pay any shipping.

Back
Top Bottom