magnifying sheet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lynmccoy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My granddaughter and I have a 55 gallon aquarium that has only fancy guppies in it. Sammi and my other 2 grandchildren love to watch the progress of the mommas and look up close at the guppies. The thing I am looking for may not even exist,but I'm looking for a magnifiying sheet that the kids can hold up to the tank and not have to use their round magnifying glasses. I'd be able to use it to check out the fry in their tank too. Does anyone know where I can order one? I've tried Pet shops and even Office Depot.:confused:

I've seen what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure I saw one in the walmart vision center the other day when I was ordering new glasses... are you talking about something like this?

That sounds like it will work great! While I do kinda enjoy watching 3 little heads with their magnifying glasses,it is harder for them to look at the guppies. They swim so fast that the kids can only see them for a split second. I haven't bought females until 2 weeks ago and have 3, maybe 5 mommas now,so it will really help me to get a good look at the fry. Thank you so much for your post.

Lyn McCoy:p

Back
Top Bottom