Magnum 350 Canister Filter Pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JackSpadesSI

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm going to start up a 30-gallon freshwater tank for a few cichlids. I want awesome filtration in the tank so that I can skip a cleaning or two (I'm not going to be negligent, but I don't want to spend all of my free time cleaning either).

I like the HOB filters that have BIO-wheels for biological filtration, and I like canister filters for their power and lack of required maintenance. I found the Magnum 350 Canister Filter Pro on Marineland's website. Sadly, their description of the product is woefully poor.

How many gallons is this product rated to filter? How large are each of the BIO-wheel filters (exact measurements are required so I will know if they fit in my tank's hood).

If someone has a PDF of this product's manual, I'd appreciate it. I'd also appreciate any feedback or advice on this (or related) product.

Thanks!

Ok, I may be doing a tropical community tank instead of cichlids, but the rest of my first post still applies.

I'd like to buy this item soon so I can get my tank set up soon. Advice is appreciated.

...ok, if no one has any thoughts on that product, in particular, then what is the best product to clean the water for a 30-gal tank through all forms of filtration (physical, chemical, biological, etc.)?

Well, after no one answered I ended up buying a Fluval 305 for the job. I hope that was the right choice.

Back
Top Bottom