Marineland Bio-Wheel 200b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snype2live

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay so I recently bought a Marineland Bio-Wheel 200b. I have had it running for about 2 weeks with my 2 filter socks and bio sponges from my old fitlers (since they are cycled) kinda crammed in the number 2 slot with a marineland rite size c cartrige in the number 2 slot, and well after the first week the filter cartridge "c" started not letting water freely pass thro it. This cause's a problem cause it make the water come out the over flow spot and makes the bio wheel not spin.I rinced it out and well it helped for about a week then it did it again. so I rinced again and well few hours later same thing again.

Any Suggestions??

I never put my old media in it I just swished it and squeezed my sponge in the actual tank water it'll make it look nasty for maybe a hr but my tank was cycled in 2.5 weeks doing it that way

yea i cant afford to do that as my old tank kinda was unusable so i had to take a full stock of fish ( some sensitive) and put it in the new tank with new filter that i had to use old media in but everything came out of old tank ... rocks decor filter media

no cause it was an tetra internal that had broke down and quit working lol so when i went to buy filter a tank with new everything was only 40 bucks more how can you pass that up

Back
Top Bottom