Marineland Heater Alert- Stealth and Stealth Pro's Recalled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry you have Ben given the run around, I wondered with mine when the new one didn't show up if that was happening with me, but when I did get it, the packing slip showed a drop ship from the other company showing a back order, ordered from marineland. I would call them back and ask to speak to a supervisor.

Return of Heater

I just read the thread. I have two of these.

Called my local Petsmart in Colorado, the person in the fish dept. sent me to speak with the manager (on the phone). He assured me they were to be returned and he would exchange them to come in and ask for him. No problem.

that really burns my bottom I have about ten of these!
Im going to demand ten heaters that are just as good and my money back

still waiting to get my $28 back, just sent in the heater about a month ago. I reset up my tank to find that my heater didnt work, then saw this thread and called them

I have a marineland that came with a 20 gallon starter kit and when I set it to 78 it does 82 and it isn't a stealth or stealth pro

I took mine to petsmart with the recall notice and they gave me a giftcard for the full amount of a similar product :)

Back
Top Bottom