Marineland Led Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kamek909

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im making my 29 gallon tank a turtle tank and i was wondering which led marineland light is best? The single? Or double? I do want the night effect and i will put plants as well as fish with the turtle. I know he will eat them and its fine. So which lights will be best for my turtle tank? I will be putting it behind my basking area im going to make for above the tank

Ok thanks do you know if this will harm the turtle?

Well, I'll start by saying I know nothing about owning a turtle. But, I think it could be assumed that a turtle will do just fine in normal sunlight. Given that, I doubt that there are many lights (especially ones designed for aquariums) that will harm an animal.

Single bright. Turtles stress out with really high light:/
And dude.. Your turtle will eat all the plants in there:p especially swords, dwarf sag, anything that's growing pretty much:p

Yeah i know its ok lol its healthy for then ill just buy more

I assume we are talking about aquatic turtles, in which case you don't need a heat pad, I've tried it and it doesn't work very well. Regular heaters are better IMO, because you can set them temp a little lower, you'll set the temp lower because the basking lamp will also raise the water temperature.

Back
Top Bottom