Marineland LED reef capable lighting anygood please help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JVS__RAMBO

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering if the marineland led system would be anygood for my 48 X 24 X 24 reef tank I know I would probably need two because of how deep but is this light any good. Thanks

I haven't heard anything but bad for these. Ok for softies but not much penetration. If your are truly wanting to support a reef then you will need to make the investment and get some of the high end lights. I switched up from cheap LEDs to Orphek and haven't looked back since then. I am so happy and they have all kinds of new products coming out. Are you running T5s right now? If so then you can look in to their new T5/T8 replacement parts. They go right into your exisiting fixture. Best thing is that they are their power reef LEDs and good quality. I have the same LEDs in my PR25s from them.
orphek

I gonna end up gettin the Aquaticlife T5 6 lamp. I like the style and everyone is tellin me that it is a great fixture and will be able to have sps as long as there more towards the top of the tank

I gonna end up gettin the Aquaticlife T5 6 lamp. I like the style and everyone is tellin me that it is a great fixture and will be able to have sps as long as there more towards the top of the tank

Do you currently have a light fixture for your tank?

Back
Top Bottom