Maxi Jet 1200 Install

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StrongBad

Aquarium Advice Regular
I got my maxi jet 1200 today. I want to replace the rio 600 that came with my CPR BakPak2. Now that I see the two pumps together, I noticed they look different. Can anyone post some pictures of how they hooked up their Maxi Jet to their CPR BakPak 2? Thanks a ton!

I just have the output nozzle of the maxi jet in the black input tube leading into the Bak Pak, basically just how the Rio would go in.

I got a response from CPRusa tech support and they said it sounds like I got the basic 1200 model that doesnt include the venturi adapter. Guess I will have to order one. No wonder I was having such a hard time gettting it hooked up:)

Well, without the venturi, it'll still attach at the output of the MJ1200 to the CPR intake tube...you just don't have the piece to attach to the MJ input that makes the bubbles.

If you didn't already order the venturi, here's a place that has it for $4
http://www.saltycritter.com/pumps/maxi-jet-venturi-kit.htm

When I ordered mine, I got two, just in case I ever broke one, since they're cheap and shipping will prolly be $4 whether you order one or two.

Back
Top Bottom