MirrorBack Aquarium- Opinions needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shabo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all, First time poster here. I have a 55 gallon Mirror Back Aquarium, complete with stand but I can't remember if I have the hood or not. I was wondering if it was genuinely worth more money than a regular 55 gallon aquarium. I don't particularly want to sell this, but if it's not really worth much then I might as well seeing as how it's just sitting in storage right now. However, if this is really a rare tank, then I would like to keep it for eventual use (which is why I bought it in the first place). So I am looking for advice on whether or not I should sell the aquarium, and what a general price range on the Mirror Backs go as I have tried doing my own research and have seen nothing about these for sale. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and also, I apologize if people feel that I have posted this in the wrong subtopic.

You can also make your own mirror back by attaching a mirror film to a regular tank, so a mirror tank is not going to be worth more .... Prob. less since it is less versatile.

I would say keep the tank. If you think you might get back into the hobby and set it up why sell it and have to buy another tank.

I'm not a big fan of the mirrored back either but they do look different. I say keep it.

Back
Top Bottom