Moonlights!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hookman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have the Orbit PC's on my 55gal, I was wondering if the moon lights bother the fish. I also noticed when I have the actinics on, one of the two is brighter blue, is this normal, it says one is 460 nanometers and the other actinic is 420. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get a defect, BTW, I love these PC's, they look awesome! I still haven't got any coral yet though, need to finish up my LR. I was thinking of liverocks.com, which is better Gulf or Keys rock. Thanks for any advice!!!

My fish love the moon lights, well at least from what I can tell:) Your moonlights may be pointing at a slightly different angles that may account for the color difference. As for the rock I like the keys rock better, but it's really a personal choice. Do you prefer more critter or more color.

The actinic bulb in the orbit hood is a dual actinic. One side is 420nm and the other tube is 450nm. The look you see is normal.

Back
Top Bottom