Mp10 help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrick93

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to purchase an mp10 off of aquacave but there are 2 options the mp10 es for 240 and then the mp10w es what's the difference between them thanks in advance

The MP10WES is the same as the MP10ES, except that it is wireless and lets you sync 2 Ecotech's together. you can upgrade the MP10ES with a wireless box to make it sync to another if you want. I guess it all depends on what you plan on doing with it. I hope this helps.

After mulling it over I went with the regular MP10s instead of the wireless. If you plan on buying more than 1, it seems like a cool thing to have, but I am running 2 without the wireless features and it is still an amazing ph.

Alright that deff helps cause the website didn't make it to clear thanks everyone

Hello I know I'm late in the game on this issue and I really can't ad to what has been said because it all good advice. I view everything like a good pool player it's not the shot you need now but it's what you need to get to the end. If you plan on not growing and have a small cube aquarium the MP10 ES is best but if you see yourself growing the MP10W ES is the way to go and yes you can get a wireless upgrade for 80.00 bucks down the road if your needs change. The wireless feature is only a communication between pumps and lights to keep them in sync and some hobbyists love it.

The resale value is excellent on both models because the company did something really smart they force their dealers not to undercut each other they set a standard price and all dealers must obey within a dollar or two. That means no club or store discounts also is what I've been told. I have a MP10 ES because I couldn't wait for the wireless and I was being cheap and I now regret my choice. keep your Ecotech MP10 ES system clean if you decide to sell down the road keep all the paperwork box etc.

Back
Top Bottom