My new Christmas (to-be) tank :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

senemedar

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi. I think I've found my best Christmas present this year, and what's more-- my wife loves it as well :bb:

The tank's this:
100cm Bullet Fish Tank Tropical Aquarium + Cabinet 170L | eBay

...and my question is, obviously, what do you think?

I mean parameter-wise, isn't it too high, too low, too... anything? :D

Has anyone dealt with the producer (AllPondSolutions) ?
I can see he's got 97% positive feedback and that's rather good, but it's still £300 and I just want to make sure it's worth the money.

Thanks in advance :)

senemedar said:
Thanks! We had already one chosen from our local shop, but browsing online we've found that one and as soon as we looked at it we both said "THAT ONE" :)

Lol no doubt that's VERY cool :)

Having a second thoughts about buying a stuff that no-one seems to be dealing with first, we decided to go on with looking for a Christmas Tank; after all it's quite pricy :) And so we've found this little fella in our local store, and so I'm looking for some professional opinions :D
Does any of you have a tank from this producer? Is it any good? How does it look from filtering/lightning side to you?

When I read that title quickly, I thought it said "bullet proof"..... I was wondering what kind of fish you keep that you needed a bullet proof tank.... Yikes! :ermm:

I think that's the tank I'd need for my Monster Shrimps :D

Back
Top Bottom