My new RO-DI unit is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats really awesome. I've about 5 things coming to me in the mail as we speak. Its so nerve wracking. I really want them to be here but they are ALL scheduled to be here on the 29th. lol aint that funny how all of them are gonna be here that day? Im happy for you, glad you got what you had comin to you. :)

Haha yeah I know what ya mean, I had some other stuff come too like salt mix and a couple test kits but what I'm really excited for is setting up that refugium tomorrow once that silicon dries completely! :)

Anyway this RO-DI unit rocks, it may not be top of the line but I like it and highly recommend it.

Steve

This RO-DI unit is so great! I can't believe people on here were saying it was just average, I think it's awesome and 50 GPD is plenty for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 74
I just bought the same unit today so far I'm really liking it. Does anyone know if all 3 housing are supposed to be filled with water? Cause on mine only the DI housing totally fills with water.

Im not really sure, but all of my housings fill with water completely to the brim except for the DI housing. Thats the one that doesnt fill up at all really. Idk though, maybe some of them work differently.

Back
Top Bottom