Neat but..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, if you had a round room and a bunch of those around it...might be cool...or on different height pillars.....

Cylinders are pretty sweet if you get a large enough diameter to play with. Maybe use the tank for phytoplankton culture...be a pretty green glow at least lol.

I've seen these sort of tanks at stores in my area and if they weren't so expensive, I think they would be nice for a column of corals, or maybe even a clown/anemone set up since the clowns aren't big travelers when they are hosting. Like Innovator points out, I know a guy who has a 1200 gallon cylinder tank and it is one of the most amazing tanks I've ever seen in person. He has a pilot jack and a few look downs in there who are constantly swimming so I assume the bigger versions might be good for active fish since they don't have to turn around like they would in a tank with corners. I agree though, a 22 gallon cylinder is pretty restricting.

Back
Top Bottom