need a light timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

classklown90

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i need a light timer for my biocubes stock lights. i want one that can run the lights on 2 seperate timers. what is a good cheap one and where can i find it?

I would check pet solutions. They sell power strips with built in timers. not sure how many different times can be set.

yea ive seen them but i think when one is on, the other is off. I need one that will run my white 10,000K for 7 hours and one that will run my blu acintic for 9 hours, 1 hour earlier and one later than the 10000k.

id rather just use one plug lol my outlets are overloaded from my 4 tanks but if this is my only option than i may do it

get a reef keeper lite. the basic will control your lights and heater. or get an elite and control all your tanks with 1 controler.

Those can be tricky and the plugs are to close together. It doesn't matter how many outlets you use. If you check the breaker box you will more then likely find them all on the same circuit. I ran 4 new lines for my tank. If you can't run new circuits then all you would need is a ground fault unit and one of those plug strips and a couple of grounded timers.

Back
Top Bottom