need help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
My eshopps psk-100h pump keeps buzzing is somtimes clicks I have to keep it off now untill I can find a soultion I'm not how to fix this could some one help

I tried to clean the pump and it stop buzzing but now it stop making foam it won't go past the middle it's like it's not strong now

Anyone have experience with this skimmer? Thxs

I have an eshopps psk 150 but have not had any issues with yet. It's quiet and works just fine so far. All I can think of is the air tube is clogged or the skimmer isnt adjusted correctly by the long grey tube it has for adjusting.

Thxs for the reply it looks like it's something with not geting air but the tube clear

Sometimes my filter sock gets in the way of the intake, not sure if you have a similar setup. My skimmer is inside my first chamber kinda cockeyed and sideways. I;ve also noticed after i do a pwc sometimes I have to readjust the skimmer. Not sure why but it has happened. I just adjust and leave it for a few hours and give it time to work. If not I repeat.

Okthxs mines hob version ill leave it running for a few hours to see if it pulls the water cause it looks like it's struggleing to pull the water throw

I might of found what's making the problem I took the pump off and let it run in a bucket of veinger after 20 mins there was a clog of cat hair coming out of the air line tube I'm going to leave it in the bucket for a few more hours hopfully that was the problem

I thought that might be it. Stupid air hose. Time to keep the cat AWAY from the tank. LOL

Ya I wish I had lid I'll be seting up the skimmer in an hour and hopefully it will work:)

I started it back up and it did the same thing :( going to take to lfs Tom if they can help me

Sorry for the replys I put my finger on the air tube for about 5 mins and it started to foam :)but got loader and loader so I guess I'll just run it at during the day and leave it off at night?

I'd bring it in to the lfs if you can, you want it to work all the time, thats what you paid for thats what you should get. :)

I know, I emailed the eshopps to see if they could give me replacement hope so Ill see if my lfs could help also

Back
Top Bottom