need help: air pump and other stuff =(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

9thdragon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hello im kinda new to this forum but anyway

where to get air pump with 4 outlets that is quiet for my bedroom? any recommendation? link?
where to buy aquarium master kit? link?
how can I get approve to post classified sale?
i got shrimps need to go to new home =(

I don't have links, but you can get a single outlet air pump and attach a 4 way gang valve to it to get the required number of outlets. Of course, the air pump will need to be able to generate enough to output to power whatever devices you are using.
Do you have to use an air pump? Can you instead use an internal or hang on back style filter? Not sure what size of tank this is for but making this suggestion based on noise.
I shop on Amazon for a lot of my aquarium needs.
Oh, about posting in the classified sections, I believe you need a minimum of 15 posts. You are a couple shy of that at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
I don't have links, but you can get a single outlet air pump and attach a 4 way gang valve to it to get the required number of outlets. Of course, the air pump will need to be able to generate enough to output to power whatever devices you are using.
Do you have to use an air pump? Can you instead use an internal or hang on back style filter? Not sure what size of tank this is for but making this suggestion based on noise.
I shop on Amazon for a lot of my aquarium needs.
Oh, about posting in the classified sections, I believe you need a minimum of 15 posts. You are a couple shy of that at the moment.

thanks but I want to run sponge filter for my shrimps though that's why I need an air pump

Fluval makes cylindrical internal filter sponge replacements that fit nicely over the Fluval/AquaClear HOB filter intakes. That is what I am using on my shrimp tank (AC50 filter in a 20g long). It's quiet and the shrimp are safe.

I have never seen a quiet air pump I always stuffed them between 2 pillows .

you can use a sponge filter on one of these and get a air flow along with a current the shrimp would love.
ImageHandler.ashx

Last edited:
You can buy this sort of thing on aliexpress and have it all shipped to your house. 5m (15' ?) Of air hose is about $1, the t-pieces to make the extra outlets are 10/$1, and the actual pumps are about $5.

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I use an Alita AL-6A with 5 air lines to three different tanks. It's rated at 27dB - one of the quietest I've ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom