Need Help! Finding the right bulb to order online.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaidenv

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Need help finding the right bulb to order online!!

:banghead: Ok i recently bought a wierd fishtank. The person that i bought my tank from sworn that the tank was a 35 gallon fishtank. I looked it up on the net and 35's don't exist. Well, on top of that the light bulb that came with the tank didn't work either. The reflector is: 30" Fluorescent aq. Reflector that can support up to 120 volts, 20 watts and ""50"" oz. The light bulb that was on the reflector is an all-glass aquarium 17 watt aquarium lamp. What i want to know is if anyone can tell me my tank size by my reflector and again its a 50 0z. Also i been trying to find the proper light bulb too and i see others that are similar like, 120V 20 watt 60Hz. Notice that the 60Hz is different from my 50 0z. Thanks in advance, for your support. :whistle:

:fish2:

Checklist -
*tank size
*light bulb

:popcorn:

:banghead: Ok i recently bought a wierd fishtank. The person that i bought my tank from sworn that the tank was a 35 gallon fishtank. I looked it up on the net and 35's don't exist. Well, on top of that the light bulb that came with the tank didn't work either. The reflector is: 30" Fluorescent aq. Reflector that can support up to 120 volts, 20 watts and ""50"" oz. The light bulb that was on the reflector is an all-glass aquarium 17 watt aquarium lamp. What i want to know is if anyone can tell me my tank size by my reflector and again its a 50 0z. Also i been trying to find the proper light bulb too and i see others that are similar like, 120V 20 watt 60Hz. Notice that the 60Hz is different from my 50 0z. Thanks in advance, for your support. :whistle:

:fish2:

Checklist -
*tank size
*light bulb

:popcorn:

Maybe it's a 37 gallon. Here are dimensions I found online (in inches) 30 1/4 x12 1/2 x22 3/4. Same footprint as a 29 or 20 long.

Maybe it's a 37 gallon. Here are dimensions I found online (in inches) 30 1/4 x12 1/2 x22 3/4. Same footprint as a 29 or 20 long.

Well any answers on pin-pointing the light bulb? it was 50hz not 50oz by the way. :confused:

where are you located? Home current in the US is 60 hz, not 50. I cannot speak to everywhere around the globe, though.

Back
Top Bottom