Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-18-2006, 11:28 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via AIM to jasno999 Send a message via MSN to jasno999
The skimmer has been on the tank for over 6 months. It clogged a few times and was not running then but I have fixed that since.

I have one damsel i nthe tank and that is is. It is only a 10 gallon tank. I have too much LR in there and I need to remove a bunch but the pieces that I want to remove have clams or somehting that looks liek a filter feeding clam. Not a coral type clam.

So I need to find a way to remove those keep them alive and put them on the other rock that I want to leave in the tank.

I want to do this because I need mroe room in the tank, and those sections or rock are totally covered by alge. I want to get that crap out and do some major water changes using a new R/O that I jsut purchased. hopefully this will help my alge issues.

jasno999 is offline   Reply With Quote

seaclone, skimmer

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search