Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-10-2018, 09:40 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellove78 View Post
Dear Josh, I would like a refund on this tank so I can invest in a better quality one. I would appreciate it if you would refer me to a higher up person of management to settle this if you are not able too. I am a very unsatisfied customer with your product. Thank you for your time and information. Sincerely, unsatisfied customer!
Why on earth would he need to do that if he can just get refund from the store any day?

Old 01-10-2018, 09:52 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrasyuk View Post
Why on earth would he need to do that if he can just get refund from the store any day?
I don't know, he's the one emailing them. I think he should just take it back too.

Old 01-10-2018, 09:55 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I think the seam is weaker ?
Less silicone in contact with glass where there is air equals less adhesion IMO.. Weaker seams.. Warranty is only a year I think? silicone should last 20+...I would seek other 'professional' opinions and try for exchange...
I think Brook nailed it.. Many argue about cure times but most tanks I have bought brand new have been at least 90 days old.. They used to let the tanks cure properly.. Not so sure that is how this works anymore ?
^^These are my weekly sales^^ GOT RAMS ???
coralbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 12:02 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellove78 View Post
I don't know, he's the one emailing them. I think he should just take it back too.
He is emailing them with technical question regarding specific doubt about the product. He does it to have more information so he can make a better informed decision whether to go keep or not. His question has nothing to do with customer support or terms of the returns as that would be a job of retailer. There is no need to always do the "I'm the oh so not satisfied customer here" dance, especially when discussing technical matters.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:43 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrasyuk View Post
He is emailing them with technical question regarding specific doubt about the product. He does it to have more information so he can make a better informed decision whether to go keep or not. His question has nothing to do with customer support or terms of the returns as that would be a job of retailer. There is no need to always do the "I'm the oh so not satisfied customer here" dance, especially when discussing technical matters.
OH!, Soooo, sorry. Didn't realize. He side he didn't know if he could take it back. Thought he might of had it shipped or something. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Hope everything works out.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:56 PM   #16
Macro Addict

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

I had a 20long that did the very same thing from the buck gal sale , I didn't think those bubbles would ever go away ,

I was told to empty out the tank run a hair dryer up and down the seam than use a wet sponge to compress the seal that should release any air bubbles between the seal .

it worked but still theirs no reason why anyone should have to spend time fixing a factory error

you spend good money on something you should get a good quality product that you don't have to deal with any of that mess,

Tags
5 gallon, 65 gallon, advice, aqueon, gallon, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com