neptune apex controller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nosaj81

Aquarium Advice Activist
im thinking about getting a apex controller at first i will use it as a wave maker temp control and also have the ph probe has anyone bought one how do you like it is it worth the money
thanks

I think I'm getting the apex lite this weekend. Just because I can't afford the full system. But I can add energy bar and additional modules and probes down the road. It can do anything you can think of. Main reason I would get it for fail safes. Can use float switches to turn pumps off if water level is too high and can add water sensors as well. Not to mention control lights, heater , skimmer, return pump and auto top off. The options are endless.

BUY IT! Do you plan on getting apex full system with energy 8 and ph and temp probe??

I started with the Apex jr now I need more plugs so I think I will be getting the energy bar soon. Love it.

im getting the lite with the ph & temp probe with the 8 outlets

So I ordered some accessories like breakout box and few float switches and a probe holder in preparation for Neptune apex lite I'll be ordering when I get my tax returns. I have 7.0 ph calibration solution is that good? Or do I need to get 10.0 too??

I'm not rdy to get conductivity module yet but how does that read out? Can I set it to display specific gravity???

Back
Top Bottom