New Ca Reactor Arrived and Is setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

Well Thanks again to Darin over at Captivereefs.com I was hooked up with an Awesome Ca reactor.. I went with a korallin 1502 complete with the regulator, Co2 tank, ect.. It came in the mail yesterday and I was up for a while last night setting it up... I havent dialed it into my tank but its on the defaults right now.. Hopefully everything is perfect where its at LOL.. Here is a picture of my Setup that I recieved from Darin... And to think the Co2 Shop wanted me to trade bottles My brushed alluminum bottle for a painted blue ungly thing LOL.. Thanks Again Darin.. You are yet again Awesome...

James

Yeah It seems to be working but we will see just exactly how it works when everything gets dialed in... So far everything is good though... Thanks Again... Well back to testing the water some more..

James

If I may, I'd like to be so nosey as to ask what your panels are on the wall? I'm assuming they monitor stuff, but what exactly I was curious about. I'm not 100% sure how the whole monitor/probe thing works. By the way, nice reactor! I should be in the market for one this summer/fall...do let us know if you like it. :)

The first one (Green) is a milwaukee Ph Monitor and on the right is a Big temp Thermometer.. Both of them were provided by Darin As well. They both work awesome..

James

Back
Top Bottom