New heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leafyseadragon

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want a heater for a 55 gallon tank. I really like the ViaAqua Titanium (always wanted a titanium thermometer), but then I saw the Hagen E-series. Both seem to get good reviews.

Can anyone with experience with either tell me about their experiences, or suggest something else?

Hi, I'm new to this so forgive me if jumping into your thread is a faux pas I'm not aware of but I also have a question if anyone can help me. I recently set up a 10g tank with a basic tetra heater designed for a 10g tank but my temperature keeps fluctuating from 76-81 degrees through the course of the day with no real rhyme or reason. Even though it's within range for the kind of fish I keep Is this ok for my fish or should I look into a new heater?

I use the Aqueon Pro line and the Eheim Jager line of heaters in all of my tanks with no problems.

I have the Fluval(Hagen) E Series 300w. Great filter, very reliable, very advanced and looks great. Even has a low flow function!!. Two years later, no issues. I would definitely recommend one of these, in fact I just did about 30 mins ago in another thread. I'm just about to purchase my third one.....

I have the Fluval(Hagen) E Series 300w. Great filter, very reliable, very advanced and looks great. Even has a low flow function!!. Two years later, no issues. I would definitely recommend one of these, in fact I just did about 30 mins ago in another thread. I'm just about to purchase my third one.....
On three different tanks, that is......:whistle::whistle:

Back
Top Bottom