Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
New light needed for my 30L FW

Hi guys,

Had a bit of a change round with my 30L FW so I now want to run it without a lid, but use a drop in sheet of acrylic instead. Which means I will need a new light, where you guys come in

ATM I have a cheap 3 LED jobbie and tbh it doesn't cover the tank how I would like it to, so I am wondering what I could fit to give a better viewing display.

Would I be better sticking with LEDs or go for a fluorescent?

Another thing I have always wondered is do you need to have a blue light on at night for the fish?

As a note I have fake plants

Pandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off