New to RO units

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mine.Mine.

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys - I received a RODIunit for my birthday and before getting it started, since it came with no instruction and I had to look it all up (it's a 50gpd POQ-4b-50 from pure water club), I was wondering what advice everyone had for making their own RODI water. A list of do's and don't's would be awesome!

Since it has already been purchased and is what I am going to try, please don't try to tell me reasons why a different one should have been purchased, I mostly want tips for maintaining and storage (not to sound rude)

:thanks:

Hey guys - I received a RODIunit for my birthday and before getting it started, since it came with no instruction and I had to look it all up (it's a 50gpd POQ-4b-50 from pure water club), I was wondering what advice everyone had for making their own RODI water. A list of do's and don't's would be awesome!

Since it has already been purchased and is what I am going to try, please don't try to tell me reasons why a different one should have been purchased, I mostly want tips for maintaining and storage (not to sound rude)

:thanks:

I just got an rodi unit from bulk reef supply for my bday as well! I have mine in the back room of my basement as it says to store it in a cool dark area. Um does yours come with an flushing mechanism? Ill get a pic of how mines setup for you in a little. Good luck with it!

ro di unit

hey bribo, what kind of unit is it? i gotta get a ro di unit and looking for one that comes with everything. kitchen sink adapter, garden hose adapter, flush kit, tds meter built in pressure guage.

hey bribo, what kind of unit is it? i gotta get a ro di unit and looking for one that comes with everything. kitchen sink adapter, garden hose adapter, flush kit, tds meter built in pressure guage.

I got the bulk reef supply 75 gpd plus unit. It came with the Tds meter, pressure valve and flush kit for $130. It was on sale for Black Friday. I think there is a bulkreefsupply group buy right now you could try and get in on.

Back
Top Bottom