New water pumps.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting. I'd rather have a more directional flow still as I think something like this is going to only be a spot circulation and not provide a true current.

I agree with theotheragentm on that fact that won't provide a true current - but its flexibility with direction would be very helpful for addressing dead spots behind lr and such.

I know lwb and myself have deadspots because of plants, so this could easily be positioned behind them to assist the overall current provided by other means.

I just found this last night, and I think that this could be very useful - I hope someone posts some experiences with it...of course, if you want this same thing without having to put a cord in the tank, this one may be a better choice :)

I have two in my 55 and 2 in my 125 and I reall love them. The flow is more spread out. I replaced my SEIOs with the hydors. I also like the magnets.

That's another thing I think would work better too, the magnets. I hate it when the suction cups get hard over time, and don't stay stuck to the glass. And some also flatten out, so no more suction cup.

Lonewolfblue said:
I hate it when the suction cups get hard over time, and don't stay stuck to the glass.

Someone needs to develop magnetic capability for my heaters too! Those suction cups are even worse! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom