Oceanic Glass Top

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, I am looking at an oceanic 75 gallon tank on craigslist. It does not have a cover. How much and where can I go to find a cover. Depending on the price I may not buy the tank. If I can get one with the cover, but is less than the tank I am looking at+the cover. thank you.

Michael

Hi, I am looking at an oceanic 75 gallon tank on craigslist. It does not have a cover. How much and where can I go to find a cover. Depending on the price I may not buy the tank. If I can get one with the cover, but is less than the tank I am looking at+the cover. thank you.

Michael

I just bought a versa glass top for a 175 gallon tank. I love it. It cost me $108. Yours probably won't be that much. I'm guessing around $80ish. But what you'll have to do is probably order from your LFS. What are your tank dimensions?

Edit: is it 48" Length, 18" width?

I want to say that those are the dimensions, but I don't have the tank. I am talking to a seller from craigslist that has the tank. Thanks for the brand although.

Michael

I want to say that those are the dimensions, but I don't have the tank. I am talking to a seller from craigslist that has the tank. Thanks for the brand although.

Michael

Oh okay, any way to ask him? If so, I think I found a lid for $40!!!

I'm assuming its a bowfront?

Look on dr foster and Smith. They have extremely cheap glass canopies.

Agreed, Dr foster & smith have exactly what I bought. They have great prices as well. If those dimensions are correct I'm pretty sure we found one.

Michael

They don't make covers for 75 gallon oceanic system aquariums considering they haven't made that size tank in quiet some time. I accidentally broke one of my covers on my 1990 oceanic 75 gallon and after looking for a long time for a replacement I ended up going topless. The brace is a .25 piece of glass that is 4 inches wide instead of the cheap plastic braces so regular tops will not fit. Good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom