Oddysea Quad lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foster53

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone using Oddysea quad HO lights? If so what do you think of them. Seen them on line for $80 for 36" t-5 6500K quad.

I have a 36" quad T5HO and I love it. It was a great deal and I love how I can control two bulbs at once, and that the timer controls each set of bulbs plus the blue LED moonlights separately. I highly recommend it.

What company did you buy it from? Did you get the 6500K bulbs? The reviews I have read are not very good, at least from the seller I was looking at.

No problems with Aquatrader? The reviews I have read on them are terrible. Broken bulbs, fixtures that spark, and melt, an almost no customer service. I was all set to order from them, until I started researching them. Did you have to communicate with them at all? If so were they helpful?

No problems with Aquatrader? The reviews I have read on them are terrible. Broken bulbs, fixtures that spark, and melt, an almost no customer service. I was all set to order from them, until I started researching them. Did you have to communicate with them at all? If so were they helpful?

Everything I received was intact and in perfect shape. I haven't had to use their customer service yet.

Back
Top Bottom