online Acrylic store???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TomStav

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am searching everywhere locally with little success for some acrylic for my sump build. Does anyone know of a good (cheaper) online acrylic shop that cut and ship for a good price? Closer to Rhode Island the better.

I know glasscages.com does acrylics, both custom tanks/sump tanks and cuts pieces for you.

They have some varying reviews but it seems to me that people don't usually have problems with their acrylic tanks, of course if you put it together yourself you won't have that problem

iDream said:
I know glasscages.com does acrylics, both custom tanks/sump tanks and cuts pieces for you.

They have some varying reviews but it seems to me that people don't usually have problems with their acrylic tanks, of course if you put it together yourself you won't have that problem

Thanks for the reply. I did ask them for a quote and sent them a detailed cut sheet. They replied with a one liner and said they can't cut it. So I'm looking elsewhere....

Mr. Limpet said:
Try Tap Plastics, they do it all.

http://www.tapplastics.com/

Thanks I'll check them out.

I may have got lucky though as I have found a company that will build me the custom sump and a custom 125G acrylic tank in return for a website, as I'm a web designer that sounds like a deal to me! Hoping they agree once I get the proposal to them!

Back
Top Bottom