Owners of Aquaclear 110

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Can you measure how wide your filter is, I can't get dimensions for it anywhere online. The reason I ask is I already went through this same problem with a Tetra Tec filter that was too big width and how far it reaches over the hood for my 55g. From pictures it looks like the Aquaclear is fine as far as over reach goes, but how about width?

FYI, my Whisper 60 is 13.5" wide and takes up just about as much room as I can spare.

I found this online - sound right?

13 1/2"L X 6 3/4"W X 9"H with 4" of its width behind the tank.

Well, thanks for the help. :roll: I ended up just going to PetCo and opening one up. The dimensions above are correct, so it looks like I'm upgrading filters - from a Whisper 60 to the Aquaclear 110 for my 55g. I'm excited. I ordered it from BigAl's btw and not PetCo even though I was already there because it was over twice the price - $33 compared to $80!

Tony Starks said:
Well, thanks for the help. :roll: I ended up just going to PetCo and opening one up. The dimensions above are correct, so it looks like I'm upgrading filters - from a Whisper 60 to the Aquaclear 110 for my 55g. I'm excited. I ordered it from BigAl's btw and not PetCo even though I was already there because it was over twice the price - $33 compared to $80!

You need to fix your GMT time settings now that the forum has been upgraded. I see your posts as being made at 2:30am.

Also, just because you don't get a response within 50 minutes doesn't mean you can cop an attitude, especially if it was posted in the middle of the night (though I suspect that is not the case).

Plus with the forums upgrade, the site wasn't accessible to me first thing this morning as the database was being migrated.

Dimensions

;575323 said:
I found this online - sound right?

13 1/2"L X 6 3/4"W X 9"H with 4" of its width behind the tank.

So would I need to have 4.25" between the wall and the aquarium for the AC110 to fit?

Back
Top Bottom