Pemco aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonedog

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone heard of this brand? Was thinking of getting a 90g on a trade. Its trimmed in stainless steel so im a bit concerned about corrosion. Any info or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not sure if they are still in production, they made a nice tank years ago though. You running as sw system?

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Not sure if they are still in production, they made a nice tank years ago though. You running as sw system?

No I have 4 cichlid tanks. Probably use it to thin out my 210g.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You would probably be fine, only had one, and it was years ago, but I don't remember any corrosion issues with it

I actually really dig the look of them. Some guy in Utah was selling his and I wish I could buy it from him!

RE: PEMCO AQUARIUMS My father owned PEMCO (abbreviation for Patt Engineering and Manufacturing Company) and manufactured these aquariums in the 1950's-1970's. His plant was located in Gardena, CA. PEMCO was also the largest wholesale pet supply distributor on the west coast (selling his products to stores such as Sears, Woolworths). If you would like further information about PEMCO please let me know. David Horowitz <docmath@juno.com>

Back
Top Bottom