Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-20-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to divedeep1689
pengiun bio wheel 330

hey guys i have a filter sold to me with a my new 125 its a pengiun bio wheel 330 alright right now i see the filter box itself the impeller and motor and the pipe going into the tank but wat i need to know wat am i missing i know i need the bio wheel and the other filter but is thier a bracket or anything that holds the wheel in the filter? if so can one be bought?

special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
divedeep1689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

on that filter, there should be like two little clips that the bio wheel just sits in, theyre like a half circle, mine are purple... heres a link for the parts diagram, maybe this will help

Our Products

and after looking at that one, its nothing like my 200, it does appear to have a "bracket" that holds in the wheels

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

ok guys i am missing seven through eleven thanks mfd
special thanks to melosu58 , roka , thincat,CaptainAhab (and many more who i will list later as i find thier names so i can spell them lol ) for i would not have the tank or the knowledge i have about my tank if not for them.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #4
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

also, depending on that model, once again ive never seen or used one, you may be able to go the cheap route with filter cartridges... If yours takes the same as mine, you can get cartridges from walmart that fit the aqua-tech 30-60 and theyre like $10 for 6 of them. Thats what i always use in mine because the ones "designed" for mine with the marineland name on them are twice as expensive...

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

well i am planing on using this as a temp saltwater filter so i dont know i dont like going cheap on my filters in that area if i can help it but i will look into it

Tags
bio, eel

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com