Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-28-2010, 07:03 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOneMore20 View Post
Doesn't hurt to have an extra 40 breeder on hand...haha.
That's what the guy on one shoulder kept whispering in my ear. The guy on the other shoulder must have gotten stuck in traffic somewhere. I even tried to get my wife to tell me no. That failed miserably. I basically got told that I could have the 40g if I set up the 20H that's sitting on the kitchen counter first so my wife can have another betta. That's like telling a little kid he can have ice cream, as long as he eats his candy first.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:09 PM   #12
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim View Post
That's what the guy on one shoulder kept whispering in my ear. The guy on the other shoulder must have gotten stuck in traffic somewhere. I even tried to get my wife to tell me no. That failed miserably. I basically got told that I could have the 40g if I set up the 20H that's sitting on the kitchen counter first so my wife can have another betta. That's like telling a little kid he can have ice cream, as long as he eats his candy first.
Haha I wouldn't expect any sympathy from anyone around here. You got it made in the shade man.

Dorm Pico Tank
Jimbo7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
petco, sale, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com