Petco Tank Sale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigJim

Aquarium Advice Addict
Disclaimer: Not schilling for Petco, just trying to save my fellow AA members a buck.

Petco is having a $1 per gallon sale on tanks. It's in-store only with your Petco card. It might be limited to 55g max, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for posting Jim. That is how I got my 30g long. I might have to swing by and see what sizes they have on my way home. Just what the wifey wants - another tank! :)

The one by us i think was 1$/g up to 55, 2$/g up to 90, and maybe 3$/g to 180. That may have been aquarium adventure though. Still, an awesome deal for QT, nano, and frag tanks :D

I couldn't help myself. There's a new 40g sitting in my basement now. Paying $40 for a tank with $110 on the price tag was too good to pass up.

haha. the 40 breeders and the 50g are just too awesome. I love the dimensions, shallow and deep, just how the corals like :p

I couldn't help myself. There's a new 40g sitting in my basement now. Paying $40 for a tank with $110 on the price tag was too good to pass up.

Oh yeah! I'm going to check out my Petco tomorrow and see if they have any 40 breeders. I don't need one, but I would rather pay $40 than $110. :) Doesn't hurt to have an extra 40 breeder on hand...haha.

Oh yeah! I'm going to check out my Petco tomorrow and see if they have any 40 breeders. I don't need one, but I would rather pay $40 than $110. :) Doesn't hurt to have an extra 40 breeder on hand...haha.

Haha thats how it starts... "i dont need another tank, i can quit whenever i want."

Doesn't hurt to have an extra 40 breeder on hand...haha.

That's what the guy on one shoulder kept whispering in my ear. The guy on the other shoulder must have gotten stuck in traffic somewhere. I even tried to get my wife to tell me no. That failed miserably. I basically got told that I could have the 40g if I set up the 20H that's sitting on the kitchen counter first so my wife can have another betta. That's like telling a little kid he can have ice cream, as long as he eats his candy first.

That's what the guy on one shoulder kept whispering in my ear. The guy on the other shoulder must have gotten stuck in traffic somewhere. I even tried to get my wife to tell me no. That failed miserably. I basically got told that I could have the 40g if I set up the 20H that's sitting on the kitchen counter first so my wife can have another betta. That's like telling a little kid he can have ice cream, as long as he eats his candy first.

Haha I wouldn't expect any sympathy from anyone around here. You got it made in the shade man.

Back
Top Bottom