Plastic in a tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Awesomehugs420

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm not sure where els to put this. But I was wondering if you can put plastic into a tank? Like say a plastic dinosaur. I would clean it really well but would it work or poison/kill the fish?

I wouldn't put anything in the tank that wasn't made specifically to go into a tank.

That is a good question. Not sure if all plastic is water soluble. Fake plants are plastic, you just got to know what kind of plastic your dino is=)

I'm not sure where els to put this. But I was wondering if you can put plastic into a tank? Like say a plastic dinosaur. I would clean it really well but would it work or poison/kill the fish?

Coat it in aquarium safe silicone and plop it in!

Lol I just started the horrendous trend of stealing your childrens toys, coating them in silicone, and putting in the fishtank! Although... I guess that is a good way for kids to have toys without having a mess to clean up... lol

Lol I just started the horrendous trend of stealing your childrens toys, coating them in silicone, and putting in the fishtank! Although... I guess that is a good way for kids to have toys without having a mess to clean up... lol

This is great xD I just love all the things you can do with this hobby. New project every week!
thank you @godfan ツ

Back
Top Bottom