Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Please help to find device

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for device for aquarium, but I don't know how it exactly looks like and its name. I only know know that it does exist.
It simple motor-less pump with Y-type hose connector. One hose attached to tap, another one immersed into aquarium and the last one goes to sink. Pressured tap water flows through the pump and pull the water out from aquarium. The mix of tap water and aquarium water is drained off to sink.
What the name of this pump? Where to buy?
Thanks a lot!

nekto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Hholly's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 3,090
I think that's the Python everybody is always talking about. But not sure. I know there are other brands too.

Hholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
rebelyeller89's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wilkesboro, NC
Posts: 324
Is this what you're talking about?

rebelyeller89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't seem to find PFS at Home Depot Togliat General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 36 09-25-2011 08:50 PM
Cl find Jtomas24 New Acquisitions 1 08-21-2011 08:10 PM
Does any one know where i can find this at? Jungle Root Shortyusa Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion 8 07-28-2011 05:08 PM
looking to find a bulkhead fitting for airline tubing scottayy General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 8 07-13-2011 10:30 AM
Where to find red tail tinfoil barbs that are actually red ? plecoking Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion 2 06-25-2011 12:46 AM

» Photo Contest Winners

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.