Please ID This Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gouramijoe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was offered his tank for free as the former owner is moving and has no room for it. From the pictures I can not tell what size tank it is. The owner claims it is 75, but I see more of 55. If anyone can chime in with their opinion it will be much appreciated. Also, I am looking to purchase an Eheim Professional 3 2075 for this tank. Is that adequate filtration or should I consider the Eheim 2080? I plan on using this tank for a general community with an emphasis on gourami. Bio load should not be too much of a problem. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 2014-04-20_14.51.20.jpg
    2014-04-20_14.51.20.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 2014-04-20_14.51.44.jpg
    2014-04-20_14.51.44.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 92
I'm sitting here looking at my 55 now, I see yours as taller by quite a bit. I also see the thick glass if I'm seeing correctly. I'd say 75 myself. Either way, free = grab it fast! Stand included?

I hope the stand is included, but my only concern is that stand won't be able to enclose a canister filter. I do not want to cut any openings as it will compromise the structural integrity

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That looks like it, right down to the door handles! Duh, I thought the glass looked awful thick LOL. I should have thought about black sealer. I don't have any, and for some reason you don't see many with black around here.
Reading posts here on AA, I've seen MANY with this kit on their wish list. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom