Plumbing help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemphotos

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello guys I'm trying to get my new tanks up and running but I am having issues with plumbing, Idk where to start! Both my tank and sump are drilled. Please help me and let's figure this out together. I will include pictures ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401050549.589198.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401050568.475578.jpg

Okay, if I'm looking at this correctly, the tank is drilled for an overflow on the right top, and the sump has a top center inlet. Is this right?

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Off to the right start, few questions, what are you using for adhesive, for threaded connections, and is that crack in the sump completely fixed and water tight ?

I used 3 1 1/4 bulkheads with some regular PVC tuning, then I'm going to run nylon tubing from the overflow into the sump. And yes the cracks in the sump are all fixed and no leaks are present, i got purple primer and oatey glue.

Good choices, sounds like you have a good handle on it, what else would help you?

I just need to figure out how my overflow is going to work since I can't find anything that's 1 1/4 of an inch for a nice flow. Making flow from my display into my sump, can't figure it out So I was thinking of putting this. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401167781.033437.jpg

Fresh2o, Thanks for that I have found one at my local pet store, just gotta wait for it to come in now :)

Back
Top Bottom