pre-drilled aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pool_dude

Aquarium Advice Regular
I cannot find a place where they cut or drill holes for aquariums in my vicinity, so i was wondering if any of you bought a tank with an overflow on the net, and if so? whats the website? How much did you spend? Just like to say thanks to the people who responded to my topic!

well, you see the dificult part is that I dont have a car, and moving a huge tank around the bus would not be easy.

You would be hard-pressed to find an online vendor that offers reef-ready tanks and is willing to ship them. Most, if not all, companies do NOT cover glass during shipping. If it shows up broken you just bought a useless aquarium. There are come LFS around me that deliver tanks to your home. You might want to check outsome in your area. It will cost a bit more but they will haul it, set it up and level it for you. Besides, the delivery charge will not be much more then shipping.

Try Glass Cages.
"Overflows and holes are available for reef ready tanks in all sizes. Each hole is $20. Overflows cost between $20-$35.
Shipping available in all 48 contiguous states"

Back
Top Bottom