Pro LED light U Series P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caliban07

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone used these LED lights?

Pro Led light U series P (90cm) | CO2Art.co.uk

Most likely only people from the UK will have come across these so I'm looking for input from people who have used them and from others who can relate to the spec.

I'm thinking either purchasing one of these or the T5 'high-lite' unit by juwel as I have a vision 180 and want to upgrade from T8s.

Which do you think would be a better light output keeping in mind reflectors could also be added to the juwel unit. I am only assuming at this stage that the high-lites are T5H0 lights as juwel doesn't really say for certain and the name could be deceiving. I am running a tank that needs upper lower lighting to medium light.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Specs look good cal, should be a good one. Check ukapps? ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Specs look good cal, should be a good one. Check ukapps? ?

Thanks brook. Saw that thread but was wondering if it was better than the high light fixture. They are the same price. How does this compare to the ever popular finnex LEDs. This is a no co2 tank as you know saw too much light could cause problems but I do need more.

Edit: juwel light http://www.juwel-aquarium.co.uk/Pro...ts/HiLite-Light-Unit-92-cm-UK-92-cm-35-W.html

Last edited:
Actually, that's pretty powerful on paper, no par info given but it looks very similar to the finnex ray 2 which is a very capable light, your tank is 21" tall?? One t5 may be better for the low tech??

Actually, that's pretty powerful on paper, no par info given but it looks very similar to the finnex ray 2 which is a very capable light, your tank is 21" tall?? One t5 may be better for the low tech??

It is 21 yes but that will include the frame etc. It's about 18 inch from lights to substrate. I think the t5 will be ok then from what you say but it comes with 2 x tubes. I could give the reflectors a miss.

Back
Top Bottom