Problems with filter!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shon

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a tetra whisper 10i in my ten gallon. The problem is after three days its started bubbling and over flowing. This is the second one that's done this any suggestions on fixing this issue? My buddy gave me an old aqueon quiet whisper 10. It is kinda dirty and needs cleaned and a new filter. Would it be better to hook that 1 up clean it and new filter in it. If so what is the best way to clean it? Also I just changed 25% water today. Thank you for any advice in advance.

I dont understand how it bubbles but it may.be.overflowing because the pads are so dirty the.water.cant pass threw.

To clean the other filter use vinegar and scrub. If it is really just dump it in it and let it soak. Wash it out real good when your done

That's wat I was thinking so I switched filters with the one out my micro whisper since it uses the same one and it works fine. Ill upload a video of it tomorrow to my YouTube account after which I will post with my name and title so you can check it out if that will help ill post one of each the micro and 10i. Thank you for your help.

That's wat I was thinking so I switched filters with the one out my micro whisper since it uses the same one and it works fine. Ill upload a video of it tomorrow to my YouTube account after which I will post with my name and title so you can check it out if that will help ill post one of each the micro and 10i. Thank you for your help.

No problem

Same thing happening on my sisters 10g but with a 40i, checked it and she had the media bag and the screen reversed. Swapped them around took care of it.

Back
Top Bottom