protein skimmer help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notto2006

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought a new skimmer and I can not get it to work all it does is totally fill up with water i set it so that the water line was 3-4 inches below the collection cup and it just builds till it fills the cup completely with water. I am totally at a loss for what to do! Some help would be much appreciated!

Natalie

Skimmers also go through a break in period that last one to two weeks. What kind do you have.

I bought a new skimmer and I can not get it to work all it does is totally fill up with water i set it so that the water line was 3-4 inches below the collection cup and it just builds till it fills the cup completely with water. I am totally at a loss for what to do! Some help would be much appreciated!

Natalie

not to worry....just some simple adjustments etc. You can get some excellent advice here....just provide some info on the skimmer (make and model).

well i'm not sure of the brand but it is a in the tank model. Which I did not realize when I purchased it so I will be sending it back. Thanks for all the help once my new one comes in i'm sure i will need help. haha

Back
Top Bottom