Protein skimmer overflowed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it's new maybe its not broken in. Or it just can be adjusted incorrectly. Mine tends to do that when i turn the system back on after a maintenance.

I usually start with it at the lowest setting, so that the water is not rising at all. I then adjust it up a little tiny bit at a time until I hit the level I want. Just make sure to adjust, leave it for awhile then go back and adjust again if necessary. :)

A few times and I have been very satisfied with their service and product. Great packaging, the fish prices are fair and all but one of their fish has arrived alive AND stayed alive and that one I got an immediate credit for after I called.

The only downside is their shipping, but for the service and reputation it's worth ordering from them in my opinion.

Ok? I was just wondering. I look at the site a lot. My lfs says he will order whatever I want so I won't have to pay for shipping.

Then you've got it made! lol My lfs's can't really get the fish I want so I have to order them. Liveaquaria also has a 2 week guarantee on all their fish just in case. That's one thing I can't get locally, once you leave all bets are off if the fish doesn't make it.

I go to my lfs a lot and I call him when I have questions. They love me. Lol Im a junkie.

Back
Top Bottom