Pumping Water 25 feet Up - Help Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

themangia

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys,

I want to move my RO/DI Unit and Brute Containers to my basement so I can peform water changes from the basement up to the show tank in the living room. I am going to need a pump that can push up to 25 feet with some decent flow left still. I perform 90 Gallon Bi-Weekly Water Changes. Any suggestion on submersible pumps that can do the job?

Thanks

That seems great but it is not submersible. Ideally I woul like to be able to just drop it in the brute container and pump the water into the tank.

opps, missed the submersible part. That might be a tall order.. Be expensive to sure and probably more oriented towards households or ponds/pools

I think I found it 6000 PRO XP HY-DRIVE its syas at 22.5 feet it does 1150GPH Holy Cow. Expensive but my wife will stop complaining about the waterchanges taking up the upstairs closet. If the wife is happy life is good haha. Thanks for the help.

PM_PRO_flowchart.jpg

I just got my marineDepot.com Magazine and they list some pumps you might want to check out. Submersibles are expensive when they get up to 25' head pressure.

Back
Top Bottom