Purchasing soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine is android and I can access them all. Its gotta be their settings or actual phone.

Hmmm guess I should upgrade. If I tap the link it highlights the whole area to quote. Never opens the link. I am using the app not the browser.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am chill and relaxed. The links I posted were in #2 and #5. I guess it was wrong on my part to presume that if by post #11 it wasn't read, it was because the op desired not to and not knowing there is an accessibility issue. Any indication that there is an existing issue would not have resulted in my statement. For that, I apologize.

I agree there is a ton of data in those links, however, i think there will be a larger split (75% for and 25% against) having an extra tank for QT/hospital as I outlined in post #10. Personally I really don't think it matters if all the fish come from the same store. With the numerous discussions about not adding too many fish at once so the bacteria can catch up and the countless others of adding new fish and now some have white spots, a QT is imperative. With that, the other bunch of threads that quite often show up about treating the whole tank or not. Well, we know this of course depends on the fish in the tank, the meds needed to treat, and sometimes it's not possible. Then there's always "What meds should I have in case" threads.

If to have and not need far outweighs to need and not have, and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, what sense does it make not to invest in something easy, and why would so many recommend.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

No offence meant just wasn't sure if you knew some can't click the link.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom