Push button Filter ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joeybsmooth

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is there a filter where I can just push a button and it primes. I mean after taken it down and trying to get them started back up I am spent. I don't know what it is about it, but getting these things to prime is very bad work out.

What type of filter? When I ran a canister I would fill it with treated water before trying to start it and pour some the input hose helps too. Good luck!

Even though my filter has a primer that I can pump it fills itself when I open the valve after reassembly after cleaning. I usually give the primer a few pumps to make sure as much air is out as possible. The only time I've really seriously had to prime it was on initial assembly. I have a Fluval 206.

Marineland c360. Agree with above post. Unless I completely clean everything. Meaning tubing and canister. It automatically fills when I hook canister back up. It has a little push button to use and I push it two or three times and gravity takes over when I clean tubing.

Back
Top Bottom