PVC Air System Problems and Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitty2234

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:blink::fish1::fish2:
Hi Fish Friends,

I go to college full time and around 3 years ago, I started planning to start my own company. I plan on tropical fish to bring in about 25% of my expected sales (unless reality proves to change the percentage).

I am working on buying heaters and lights for my extra tanks. I need to count and catalog my tanks. I might have close to hundred tanks now. I might have around 40 or more tanks running with fish.

I am having a major problem with my air supply in my partially built fish room. I have a leak in the system. The wrong air tube from one of my air pumps is messing up the air. I also am considering creating a closed loop. At this time, I was working on 90 degrees per tank setups.

I hope that I might have the needed to supplies to fix the problem. I will try to fix the setup tomorrow. I am now raising dwarf cichlids - Yellow Electric, Rainbow Cichlids, Severums, Jack Dempsey, and Jewel Cichlids. I also raise Sailfin mollies, corys, and I am trying to breed Spotted Pim catfish.

I have just purchased and am waiting for the fish: Mexican Mollies, some swordtails, and a C.A.R.E.S. fish. I can't wait!!!! :fish1:(y):dance:

kitty2234

Back
Top Bottom