Python syphon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know if there is anything like that in the UK. Hauling buckets to and from a 450ltr is hard work lol.

Or you could do what Ido for sw waterchanges I keep this 55 gal drum with a rodi float valve full all the time when its time for pwc I dump a 50 gallon salt bag in and let the water siphon out then turn a valve to my sump for new water love it saves a grip of time

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110502_102839.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110502_102839.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 96
dadime69 said:
Or you could do what Ido for sw waterchanges I keep this 55 gal drum with a rodi float valve full all the time when its time for pwc I dump a 50 gallon salt bag in and let the water siphon out then turn a valve to my sump for new water love it saves a grip of time

Good lord! Lol! I love it! (just make sure nobody mistakes it ad a water dispenser!) lol.

If someone told me that I could not use my Python any longer I'd go and punch holes in all my tanks...it's that useful.

If anyone needs an aqueon water changer (much like the python) I've got one I don't use.

Back
Top Bottom