I've bought a new 40gal tank to use as a sump for my 120gal main. I plan on going with the same design as posted here http://aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=53046
. I do however, have a couple of questions that were not covered in that post.
1) My sump is 21in tall. How much space should I leave from the top of the baffle to the top of the tank?
2) I will be buying a Mag 24 pump and a CPR150 overflow box. Is this a good combination?
3) I also will have a ASM G3 protein skimmer in the sump.
4) With everything I will be placing in the sump (PS, Pump, Fuge) how wide should each compartment be. The tank dimensions are 21in tall x 12in wide x 36in long.
5) Is flexible tubing prefered vs PVC
6) What diameter tubing should I use?
Thanks for your help, I'm sure I'll have more questions.