Quick! Wife is taking me shopping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's a good light to get? I've always been partial to the marineland DB LED, BUT... Is there something better? I have only 3 live plants but I'm reading that certain light will make the colors of the Africans really pop, even more so since I painted the background black.

Any ideas? I like the moon light effect of the ML am the "shimmer" effect also.

Were leaving in about an hour to go to a pet warehouse near use they have it all!!

So... Anything out there worth getting or just stay with ML? Also I can still return the ML so that would be extra money in the pocket and the light is gonna be a Xmas gift.

If you're looking for something to make them pop up in coloration, I have always heard to get LEDs, and get some that will also have moonlights.

If you're not doing a high tech (ferts & CO2), I'd recommend T5HOs. More bang for the buck for a planted tank IMO. No shimmer effect, but most do come with LED moonlights. Have fun! :)

HN1 said:
If you're not doing a high tech (ferts & CO2), I'd recommend T5HOs. More bang for the buck for a planted tank IMO. No shimmer effect, but most do come with LED moonlights. Have fun! :)

Got it!! Whoo Hoo!! T5HO

Back
Top Bottom